1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      

Mage check in

More
1 month 1 day ago #3860 by Zuigrii
After helping out at the artisans guild for as long as he was needed, Zuigrii runs up to the mage’s guild to check on what state they’re in.

Loyalty and survival

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 15 hours ago #3861 by Kai
When Zuiigri approaches the mages guild, he see's several members walking amongst the wreckage of the building gathering scrolls and books and taking them over to a small pile of what looks to be salvaged materials.

Directing the surviving mages and clearing through debris is the Guildmaster. She is covered in soot and blood and there are dark rings under her tired eyes. She is just pulling a body out of the rubble and kneeling beside them when Zuiigri apporaches.

"Hello, Zuiigri." Kethri says, her voice hoarse and almost a whisper from the spellcasting she has done this day. "You look like you managed to escape the worst of it." She sighs, finding no life left in the young human mage laying before her as she brushes a stray lock of blood clumped hair out of their face. "Damn... I didn't make it in time." She finally lifts her head and looks at Zuiigri. "If you'd like to help, we're still clearing the debris from the damage and collecting what tomes we can salvage." Putting a hand against her knee to help her, she pushes to her feet. "Or if you happen to know where a healer is, we may still have time to bring this one back. I sense their life is ended but their spirit remains. It's not too late to save this one from resurrection."

Operations Manager
Logistics Team Lead
Website Administrator

~"You are a landmark
You are my candle in the dark
A reason to continue breathing
You're the sedative for the life I live."~
Attachments:

More
1 month 15 hours ago #3862 by Zuigrii
Zuigrii looks around at the damage before responding. “I was actually away from town at the time but from what I’ve seen since returning, the light guild is taking in people for healing as much as possible. I think I’m of better use here sifting through debris and doing immediate triage.”

Loyalty and survival

More
1 month 15 hours ago #3863 by Kai
Kethri nods. "I'll add them to my list of faces to look for at the Guild of Light then." As she says it, the body turns to ash and the ashes stir in the wind. Kethri's shoulders sink.

She points to where the library once stood, now smoldering piles of books and ash. "That used to be the library. If you could sort through what remains and add it to the pile we've got going, I would greatly appreciate it. There may still be some people trapped under bookcases so keep an ear out for them, if you would." She turns back to the pile of rubble behind her. "I'm going to continue searching for survivors here if you need me." She steps back over to the pile and begins pulling roof tiles out of it and tossing them aside.

Operations Manager
Logistics Team Lead
Website Administrator

~"You are a landmark
You are my candle in the dark
A reason to continue breathing
You're the sedative for the life I live."~

Member Portal