1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31      

Heading to Foresetidale

More
1 week 6 days ago #4018 by Abby
Sylissa just sits and quietly watches her children catch up with one another. A smile breaking through her sad and worried expression at everyone's excitement, and Saige's crush.

Fennel rolls his eyes and returns to cleaning the kitchen, muttering something about magic being bad, disgusting, confusing and hard to control.

"Darkness is not born. It is made, by snuffing out the light."

"What are you?"
"I'm... complicated."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #4020 by Kai
Rosemary looks Jade over and smiles warmly. "It's a pleasure to meet you too!"

Then her eyes fall on Storm and she looks her over slowly and then smiles widely. "And you! It's a pleasure to meet you too!" She looks between Jade and Storm. "I suppose I have you both to thank for keeping my sister safe so thank you! And... Welcome to the family!"

Basil chuckles. "Don't worry. She'll have a song about each of you before too long."

Rosemary blushes and then giggles. "Don't spoil the surprise!" She leans in towards the trio and says in a hushed voice. "I love to sing and I promise to make it good!" She leans back and claps her hands together giddily.

Operations Manager
Logistics Team Lead
Website Administrator

~"You are a landmark
You are my candle in the dark
A reason to continue breathing
You're the sedative for the life I live."~

More
1 week 4 days ago #4021 by Saige
“Rosemary!” Saige gasps and claps her hands together. “You should totally come sing in Volaire! The people are really sad because the town just got destroyed and a bunch of people died, so it would probably cheer them up!”

She smiles innocently.

"Spoons are not real and you cannot convince me otherwise." -Saige

More
1 week 2 days ago #4044 by Abby
Sylissa suddenly perks up and turns her attention to Saige and Rosemary, worry and fear in her expression and voice. "Wait, I don't think that's a good idea. I'd like for all of you to stay here, where it's safe. I don't want any of you running around out there by yourselves. Unless Mr. Fallin can give you guards while you're out there?"

"Darkness is not born. It is made, by snuffing out the light."

"What are you?"
"I'm... complicated."

More
1 week 2 days ago #4045 by Kai
Rosemary starts to reply when their mother speaks up and then she frowns.

Fallin nods. "Well, ma'am, we do have knights in Volaire along with Knightmaster Selena's soldiers. Outside the safe house I can't make any guarantees but we will do what we can to keep your family safe. Seshtau is outside of our jurisdiction so we wouldn't be able to keep guard on you all there but I am sure the Baroness has that covered." He smiles at Jade.

Rosemary claps her hands. "That means we can go, right?!"

Operations Manager
Logistics Team Lead
Website Administrator

~"You are a landmark
You are my candle in the dark
A reason to continue breathing
You're the sedative for the life I live."~

More
1 week 2 days ago #4047 by Saige
Saige waves her hand.

"We'll worry about it later, right now we have to go get everyone else. Give us a few days to find everyone, okay?"

She moves to hug her family members.

"I'll be back soon!"

"Spoons are not real and you cannot convince me otherwise." -Saige

Member Portal